How to add items to a set

Hi all
I am trying to add items to the inventory off a set but I am failing miserably :-( The set is LEGO Stylin' Stationery Set 7529.
When we were clearing a bit of the attic we came across an old set of my daughters which is in a good condition so thought But can someone advise me how to add to the inventory. I don't want to bother Lawrence as I am sure he is busy with all the admin but I just know one of you pros has added items hundreds of times :D
Anyone help please?

Comments

• 5 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • The way to do it is to find the set listing in BO.
    Click on the inventory tab.
    Click on the "edit the inventory" text in the paragraph at the top of the tab.
    Then scroll to the bottom of the page and click the green ADD button... it'll pop up a window on the top half of your screen.
    Find the item you want to add using the search box, then double click it.
    Then refine that item's color and quantity.
    Continue adding until done, then close the top half of the window, then submit once you're happy with the submission. :-)
    Hope this helps!

R,
    Sandy
  • Thanks so much Sandy - that has helped me - I have managed to add 2 of the items. Now can you help me again please? How can I add items to the catalogue without item number. There are no item numbers on the parts and for the life of me I cant see them on the catalogue. Anymore advice please? Kath
  • @WESTIEKATH Check this inventory from Rebrickable:
    https://brickset.com/inventories/7529-1/rebrickable
    It may be incomplete but it's a good place to start.
  • Thanks Pikka - fab just what I wanted - you are all so knowledgeable on here
  • Nice, Pikka, that is exactly what I was gonna say, lol!