bsx Import/Update Not Working

I just uploaded a bsx file to update my inventory. It checks that the upload was successful, but some lots are still not updated. The one I'm looking at now is 3004 Brick 1 x 2 (3004) Black. It should be qty 18, but it's still at 0. I could manually update it, but I wonder how may other lots are not updating properly. I've been finding some other irregularities in my inventory while pulling orders today.

Comments

• 7 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • When I look at your store I see 2 lots of 20x black 3004.

Did you wait 5 mins or so after you uploaded the file? I find it takes a few mins to refresh my store....
  • Thanks. It looks like some of the lots in my store have been duplicated. Not sure what's going on.
  • I had some issues with stockroom items becoming 'live' store items after a recent bsx import. Maybe check your stockroom parts to see if they're available for sale. Might explain unexpected duplicates.
  • I'm very novice with BrickStore so I have not done much with it yet. I have tinkered around and can get my inventory loaded up into it, but do not have the confidence to be using it to manage my inventory. What option are you using to import your data to the Owl and what do the differences do? Perhaps we should start a whole topic on BrickStore help? I have a ton of inventory waiting to be listed, but do not want to risk screwing my inventory up site side.
  • I'm using Brickstore Import/Update. At this point, I'm not sure how to go about finding the errors. I'm thinking about deleting my whole inventory and re-uploading it.
  • There are some anomalies with the bsx import/update process. I documented them and just emailed them over to Admin with some screenshots and documentation. I *think* the issue is just in the indexes and how the pages read the data. It apears that the actual inventory data is updated okay.