Is there a way to delete 0 quantity listings?

So is there a way to set up my store so that all 0 quantity listings get deleted? I know I could do the delete all the listings at once manually, but when I select the delete function it says using that on a regular basis will result in store suspension, so I don't want to do that.

The problem is bricksync. When a listing reaches 0, then I re-add pieces to that listing on bricklink, instead of updating the current listing on brickowl, it creates a whole new listing. So my brickowl inventory is slowly getting saturated with these unnecessary listings. I click on "duplicate lot" and manually go through piece by piece to delete the dead listings. But I was wondering if there was a setting somewhere that I didn't find that automatically deletes 0 quantity listings.

Thanks!

Comments

• 7 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • I've asked Lawrence to remove that warning, it's more for deleting your whole inventory and then readding it. (As some sellers on the other site do so they can send notifications). Lawrence has previously requested sellers delete 0 quantity stocks semi regularly to save database room if we do not use them. You can search for the thread which says so.

Go ahead and delete away!

Tyson.
  • Just to confirm it’s absolutely fine to regularly delete empty lots, just not your whole inventory
  • Thanks @Lawrence ! I had a feeling that was the case, but was afraid it was some bot on the site that would detect I was using the "delete" function and would suspend my store.
  • Novice group of people here posing this question:

@Lawrence , Is there any way for BrickOwl to auto delete listings that reach "0" without sellers having to find the 0's and doing a manual delete?

Only asking 'cause first order emptied 92 lots that had to be deleted by hand, showing "0" qty.

And, thus, emptying active carts that only contain those items.
  • It's not automatic but it is quick:

(1) Go to https://www.brickowl.com/mystore/inventory?query=All&quantity=0 **
    (2) Tick the box next to 'Category' to select all items.
    (3) From the drop down menu, select 'Delete' and hit 'Update'

** to get to this page without clicking this link, from your 'mystore' page, select the 'Inventory' tab, and under 'QUANTITY' on the left, click '0'.
  • @Hoddie I prefer deleting only the 180+ days old with the option: OTHER Empty Lot > 180 days (XXX)

So I can take a look at inventory logs if mismatches happen.