Item Editing Form

We are making large changes to the backend of how the item editing system works. If you could please let us know via the contact link at the bottom of the page if you notice any changes or issues.

Thank you

Comments

• 7 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • While changing things, any chance you could stop the top frame from jumping back to the top when selecting an item to add to an inventory. If adding another from the same search results it is very annoying to then have to scroll all the way back through to where you were.

Hope I have explained that right.
  • The best thing to do would be to post that in the suggestions section of the forum, then we can work on that when we next go through the suggestions. Thank you.
  • Thank you @Lawrence for continuing to improve and develop the site, it shows that BrickOwl is constantly working on improving. I'm sure there are a lot of us who appreciate your efforts.

Tyson.
  • When I edit stickered parts without names, I edit first of all the name of the stickered parts and then in the tab attributes I enter the number of decorated sides (most time 1). And while beeing on the tab Attributes I press the submit button.
    If I look to my catalogue contribution side I can see only the number of decorated sides, but not the edited names. Either Lawrence, you work hand-in-hand with me or these edits aren't saved or maybe they are only hidden in my view because of different edits in one request.
  • I believe the "basic decoration description" doesn't show up in your Catalog contributions, only certain contribution types show up in that page
  • Could we change the color of the tabs with missing information? Especially the dimensions tab. Thanks Tyson.
  • Oooo good one, Tyson!!!