Seller Advise Requested

Hi peers! I had a question...
I received a VERY small order today with a request to not include an invoice or any notes, delivering within my own state in the US.
The payment is from a Canadian company that runs a (lovely) MoC web site, though it says on PayPal its the recipient as the buy and sell address in my state.
The IP address that placed the BO ID is from Romania.
The buyer has terrific BO feedback and has been a member for nearly a year (70 feedback as buyer, no store on BO).
On the surface, I would guess these are MoC sellers that are drop-shipping a missing part to a customer and manipulate the PayPal and BO addresses to match wherever they drop ship... and maybe they use a VPN, hence routing through Romania.
I think the three-nation aspect is making me a bit uncomfortable... is this unusual? Weird?
Would you follow through with the order? Or am I just being overly cautious and paranoid?
It's a single item worth less than $1.
Just looking for some advice! :-)

Comments

• 2 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Reading the threads for over a year on BL, most are now not afraid of going through with a Drop Ship sale that has all the right boxes ticked. In most instances, these are sellers who fell short of an item and are "making good" as you would want to in the country of the recipient.[ In others, they may do this as a rule to sell.That case would make you want to opt out- there are countries and sellers to stay clear of if they are the origin... ]If you feel you have all the right protections in place as a seller, go through with it. What would you be out for this sale? $1 plus shipping within your state- to then neg the Canadian buyer (on BrickOwl we presume) if anything goes wrong.
    A universal question for all for Sure!
    Best, Best wishes!
  • That is good advice, @One_Click_Off, thanks! Site admin also suggested I not read too much into things, I will go ahead and process their order. :-) Have a terrific rest of the day!

R,
    Sandy