New Technic parts has unappropiate behaviour

Last time I ordered from New Technic parts then I was very unsatisfied and gave a negative feedback.Some days ago I took a new order but they tried to force me to remove my negative feedback and refuced to ship my order before I removed the negatidve feedback.

See here what he wrote:

You send Many e-mails ?
We send you an e-mails about last order you recieve
It was First wrong , later not delivered and because you like our shop so much you gave us an really public bad feedback about our store .
First delete Or change this feedback before we start working for you .

Best regards Ruben

This is not appropiate behavior. I never buy from New Technic parts again. I ordered the same parts another Place, but I still wait for getting my Money back.

Comments

• 14 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • @Rottenikken Please email help on this issue in the link below.
  • I do not need a link. I contacted Brickowl headquarter support and they fixed it for me and contacted New technic parts.
    I just want to show this so customers see what they can expect from New technic parts
  • I want to tell how new Technic parts reacted. When I contacted headquarter support then They stopped answer my message and still refuse to send my item AND refund the money I have paid for it. That is stealing. They keep the money and refuse to ship.

I have contacted brickowl.support one more time and wait and see

I advice you to do not shop in New Technic parts.
  • I'm not sure why anyone would order with a store they've already had a bad experience with. That said, if your order has not been supplied you have every right to expect a refund or replacement. Indeed, in the EU and some other countries, this right is legally protected.

There are limited options open to BrickOwl to resolve this for you. It isn't up to them to provide a refund and nor can they be expected to ban the store from trading based on your accusation (unless it were to form part of a pattern of bad behaviour), though I'm sure they take the report of abuse of the feedback system seriously.

If you paid with PayPal, submit a claim for goods not received. If you paid by bank transfer, speak to your bank and/or the consumer authorities in the seller's country. If all else fails, you may need to consider legal action to recover your money.
  • Halle everyone,
    I would like to respond to the above statements, which I find quite inappropriate,
    Firstly, things are being confused, so the story is not right, and I find it quite inappropriate to put ourselves in a wrong light.
    The man has very often ordered from us especially with Iban these orders are then paid a week later or regularly cancelled again, because he then gives to do not have money, so the parts are supposedly reserved for him and No one else can buy them. I find that inappropriate behaviour.
    Now back to the case, the guy gives to have received wrong parts and we have had contact there to solve it this is in the email traffic confirmed on 13 June at 15.30 We have emailed him and asked if he can send photos of what he then we L has received, here we have not answered at all. He has taken the trouble to provide us with a negative feedback that we find rather inappropriate without having the chance to solve it,
    On 1 July this man simply placed a new order with IBAN payment again, We have emailed him again asking if the problem of the previous order has been resolved, We only get it answered from him that he does not understand and ask if the parts are Sent. We ask if he wants to answer our mails from weeks ago because we want to solve the problem and want to leave the negative feedback from the previous order.
    And then this gentleman again gives us a negative feedback on the new order without having received it, which we also find inappropriate again,
    Before we send even a next order we first want to solve the problem of the previous order before we send an order to him again,
    And now this guy is also announcing his story on other forums as he just answered the mails from us, the problem has long since been solved, but now he makes a different story of what we find very inappropriate, I assume that brickowl can post our email traffic after And then they see immediately that his story is lied.

Sincerely Mark
    Newtechnicparts
  • Ruben, a couple of points:

(1) You should never hold a customer's cash until and unless they comply with your desires. If you ever feel unable to complete an order for whatever reason, you should refund the payment and explain why.

(2) You could and probably should have blocked the buyer after your first disappointing experience, you wouldn't be in this position had you done so. In case you're not aware of this option, you can block users here: https://www.brickowl.com/mystore/settings/blocked_customers

(3) It's not clear whether or not you did engage in feedback extortion, but for the record I believe this is completely inappropriate in all cases. Sellers who engage in this should be removed from the platform in my opinion. Please don't do it as it reflects badly on BrickOwl and all sellers.
  • Hello Hoddie , Brickowl customers and Sellers

When we recieve an bad feedback Or email about an order ,we contact the customer to solve the problem .
    When we send 3 e-mails to solve the problem and didn’t Get a message back we think that there is probably No problem anymore .
    If the same customer order 1 month later we asked again if the earlier order arrived in good condition .
    His answer was : negative feedback public and No email to us with some information .
    Very Strange but until know we Didn’t know what was wrong on that order .
    If there is nothing wrong with the order , we asked friendly in First position if is possible to change the feedback if he received this in good condition .
    An bad feedback is No problem , we can learn from . But a false negative feedback deserves no one on this Or other platforms .

1) I don't hold anyone's money without sending the order his order is still in line to be made only he makes a different story that he wants to return his money without having the opportunity to make the order and send it.
    2) I think this is an option to do, I never has do this before.
    3) All feedbacks we have received are from people who have ordered from us all over the world and if something is not right it is always Solved .

We wish all customers and shops on Brickowl a lot of fun with Lego building Or collecting ??

Sorry for the long message .
    Good weekend
    Best regards Ruben
  • Sounds like you know what you're doing, which is great. There's something weird about this buyer. He left you a neutral, then a negative and then continued to place orders. No buyer in their right mind would return to a store that they believe had already failed them twice. It may be they've placed the additional order just to stir up trouble. If it were me? Cancel, refund, block and move on.
  • Ruben is not telling the truth. Yes, he sent three messages to me. That is true All a out the same thing. He was not clear at all in his mails also i think he was rude, because everyting he wrote about was the negative feedback. He did not Ask Even one time what was wrong with the first feedback of asked what he could do for me.
    It was just - «remove or change it». He did not Ask once what was the problem last time. He just wrote « it is a issue about last order». That was all he wrote. I think that is rude. He did not at all try to solve the problem for me, he was only interessted in his own feedback. I told the truth in my first negative feedback and also I told the truth in the second negative feedback.
  • It is written in the feedback that was negative what was the problem. I paid the last order but I did not Get the parts.
    In my feedback it is written «I did not Get my parts».
    If you do not understand that I give negative feedback when I did not Get my parts then you must be stupid.

So when he required that I should remove that negative feedback if I wanted the parts then I got enough and gave one more negative.
    I contacted brickowl headquarter support and they was agree with me.
  • It was no need to answer the e-mails he sent me. I wrote «I did not Get my parts» in the feedback, and he send me three e-mails and ask what was the problem... Is he stupid?
    I did not Get my parts - that was the problem.
  • Okay, I'll take the bait, step up, and respond

Rottenikken, you and I need to have a discussion Buyer to Buyer.
    When a shipment arrives, or doesn't arrive, and is not complete, you first need to contact the Seller via the Message service to explain the dilemma. Leaving a Negative Feedback simply saying you didn't get your parts is not acceptable.

When a Seller emails you to inquire about the problem, and you just said, "three e-mails"..."ask what was the problem", you need to summon all of your discourse abilities to respond with specifics. That is the only way that any Seller, and, believe me, they are all "reading" you, can make anything or everything right with an order that
    Is Incomplete
    May have gone astray in the Postal system(s)

When you choose to not respond and assume that there is a negligence factor they already know of, that is in your own mind but has not been put to the test of restitution.

Ruben now knows to not hold up a second sale from negative feedback provided without details but you have lost credibility even in these three explanations with no comment to why you would ever buy from someone who has not delivered.

We hate that Sellers are having to read such a post on BrickOwl. This is a wonderful site replete with amazing Sellers who spend time inventorying and providing a platform for our family to buy all the whims of our builds, not to mention, replacing lost pieces from older sets.

If any of what you have said makes just one of them rethink the decision to remain an open store here, I am deeply sorry. We depend on their efforts.

There is nothing you can say that replaces good communication, swiftly provided, with details and specifics on "what you want". You did not provide this seller with that, irrespective of what you think his messages contained in intent...
  • "It was no need to answer the e-mails he sent me. I wrote «I did not Get my parts» in the feedback, and he send me three e-mails and ask what was the problem... Is he stupid?
    I did not Get my parts - that was the problem. "

Which parts? All of them? Some of them? If only some of them, which ones? "I did not get my parts." is very very vague. As a seller I would not be able to help until I knew which parts the buyer was missing. Every buyer that has told me they were missing parts also told me which ones they were missing. Not only that, but they contacted me before leaving any kind of negative feedback. I'm always happy to fix a problem with an order, provided I actually know the specifics of the problem.

So my advice to you would be to contact Ruben again and tell him which pieces specifically are missing from your order. Also, why would you order from someone you already had a negative experience with? It's not like there is a shortage of sellers here.
  • edited July 2019 Vote Up0Vote Down
    This issue has since been resolved so I think it's best for this thread to be closed.
This discussion has been closed.