Exporting wishlist

Is there a way to export a BrickOwl wishlist as a bsx file into brick stock?

Comments

• 5 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Leads to a second question!
    What does “sync with brickset” do?
    Thanks
  • 1. No because BrickStock's bsx format uses the BrickLink database which isn't directly compatible with BrickOwl's (it's close but still enough differences to make it not work).

2. Brickset is a website that allows you to flag Lego sets as 'wanted' - syncing a wishlist with Brickset ensures that those flagged sets appear on that wishlist - useful for collectors of certain themes, polybags, etc. Last time I used this feature it didn't remove sets from the wishlist that I removed the 'wanted' flag from on Brickset, but this may have been me doing something wrong.
  • Ok thanks. Sucks that it’s easy to get Bricklink data into BrickOwl, but not vice versa - maybe it’s possible to create a BrickLink wanted list first, tho that probably won’t work as I need to “buy” from my store first, which I don’t think I can do on BrickLink.
    What about exporting wishlist to rebrickable? Is that possible?
  • There you can't buy but you can fill the cart in your store and then save that list to a new Wanted List, then export it and import here to make te purchase. After that, export both to BSX and multiply by -1 the WL of the cart, then combine.
  • Thanks Stellar. Ill give it a go