Searching by BrickOwl ID

I am trying to reconcile some of my consignment inventory. I downloaded all of the sold items and then tried to search my inventory to see how many of some of those lots I still have left. When I search for an item using the BOID I get a list of over 400 items instead of the one specific to that #. Can anyone explain what is going on?

Isn't that the whole point of a BOID? Shouldn't I be able to use that reference to look up items in my inventory?

Also, why can't I see the BOID on the items in my inventory?

Comments

• 2 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • You can set BOIDs to show on orders here:
    https://www.brickowl.com/mystore/settings/order_settings

I don't think it's possible to have BOIDs on the inventory pages. You could contact Admin to see if it's possible to change this.

Regards the search, make sure the sort is set to 'Default' - that way, if the BOID you're searching for does exist, it should be the first item shown. The other items may be related (stickered, decorated, etc.) or the search term may appear elsewhere in the item (a lot ID or item ID or something).
  • Had to put quotes around the BOID to get it to be the top/only item to come up. Not intuitive at all.

I still don't understand why I can't see the BOID that is linked to my lot items. That seems strange.