Weathertop horse 10509

Hello, how do I go about creating a colour variant and adding it to an inventory? Brickset/TLG list the wrong horse as part of the Weathertop inventory. The element design is 10509 but the print is unique to this set.

The correct design is on BL: http://www.bricklink.com/search.asp?itemID=110130&colorID=11

Many thanks in advance.

Comments

• 8 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • The inventory has now been updated, the picture will be attached shortly
  • I think these horses are still a mix up and needs sorting.

@Admin - my suggestion was/is start with Parent "Horse with moveable legs" then childs of color, then design variants.

Graham
  • Could you clarify which horse/horses are incorrect?

There are no unprinted versions of the horse at the moment so we can't make a parent item.
  • Can't you make a parent item but not attach it to anything? Either way, thanks for adding this to the database :)
  • Could you clarify which horse/horses are incorrect?

There are no unprinted versions of the horse at the moment so we can't make a parent item.
    If you pull up 10509, you have all versions listed separately, with some duplication and "color variant"

There will never be an unprinted version - or at least highly unlikely - I still feel the parent should be "Horse with moveable Legs" if not then create the parents of Black, Brown and White, with childs of different prints.

As it stands some of the double entries appear to have been added by different folks just describing the same item differently.

Graham
  • Could you clarify which horses particular are duplicated in the catalog?

Each patterned lego part gets its own catalog item, if there is an unpatterned version, that also gets an item and then a link is made between them.