Lego Modulex sales?

Hello all, might have the opportunity to purchase some Modulex. Various colours/parts, just wondering if they are popular or is it still quite a niche market?
Has anyone had experience selling?
Many thanks

Comments

• 3 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • I'm finding this message very late in the year, but I'm a huge Modulex fan, and am thrilled to see the catalog includes many of the elements. Did you end up buying and listing any?

Tracy
  • Hi @BrickAThon apologies for the late reply. I don’t have any in store at the moment but I did get hold of some. Just not had time to sort through them. I have 1 x 3 bricks, 1 x 2 bricks and 1 x 1 bricks all in modulex buff. Had quite a few in white but unfortunately they were discoloured. Are there certain parts/colours you like?
  • Hi @Attic Bricks - I've bought a ton of things over the years, and that's next on my list of things to go through (I'm trying to sort my collection, while running a shop and getting that all sorted, too). LOL Modulex seems to fall to the back burner a bit, and honestly I have a ton of letter/number tiles that need to all be sorted as well. There are a lot of variations in some of these parts!