Import help?

Hey guys, been a while but I'll be opening my store again and sort of being a part of the community. Work's gotten overwhelming plus we're building a duplex behind our new house for investment purposes and suddenly my LEGO life has taken a back seat. But the chaos has settled to a manageable state so I think I can bring the LEGO back in.

Anyway, I reuploaded my newly corrected inventory and the following errors came up. The problem is that when I search these numbers, the correct items DO come up! So what is causing my fresh .bsx upload to not have these 6 inputted items be recognized?

Thanks,

Dag

No match was found for the ID 5005244
No match was found for the ID 71004-1
No match was found for the ID 850949-1
No match was found for the ID sw0978
No match was found for the ID 15391c01
No match was found for the ID 22885

Comments

• 8 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • 5005244 may need to be 5005244-1.
  • I wondered about that but why wouldn't the BO system be able to pick up any variant of it if it's in the system? I can't modify the 'Part#' in BrickStock to have a -1. I could modify the xml but when I reopen it in BS, it will create an error.
  • @Lawrence, any idea why the import feature isn't picking up any if the variants that it has for these items?
  • If you receive that message it would indicate the BL ID has not been set on the item so it would need to be added from the edit page
  • So even though 22885 is already the Design ID (and Design ID from Child), does it also need the same number as a BL ID? The ubiquitous 3001 brick doesn't have a BL ID yet it seems to import fine. Something else is afoot.
  • How can you tell it doesn't have a BLID? It is not visible whether or not it exists.

Tyson.
  • That’s correct, 22885 for some reason didn’t have a BL ID but I set that yesterday. BL IDs are seperate in the system to the other IDs and do need to be entered by catalog users
  • Thanks for the clarification Lawrence. I've added the BLID for the other 5 items in my list.