Yearly Catalog Points Prizes

I wanted to announce that we will now be giving out yearly catalog points prizes to further reward the valuable work that the members of Brick Owl make towards improving the catalog. At the end of this year, three Lego sets will be posted out to the top three contributors from this year. In case you happen to already have the set, or would prefer something else, you can also choose to receive a voucher for the equivalent value of the set.

You can check out the prizes here https://www.brickowl.com/points

Comments

• 7 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Fantastic, really great initiative. Especially as it doesn't distinguish between buyers and sellers.
  • Sweet deal! Thanks Lawrence. I believe Aladine and I are going to continue being back and forth!

Tyson.
  • I assume this is based on calendar year...
  • Great idea Lawrence - keep up the great work you do :)
  • @Lawrence thank you so much, that is super nice of you! Yet another great way to respectfully urge folks to help improve the catalog, which benefits ALL of us!! You continue to make selling and buying on Brickowl a downright stress-free and FUN experience! <3
  • @leonard37 - don't worry, you (and others) will beat me very easily as I only add info for parts/sets which I have in hand. And celebrating my 70th birthday next month, I'm not up-to-date with newer sets (and don't buy upcoming sets any more). However, the attic is still full, but sorting all this old stuff is very time-consuming - and I'm old and slow at work.
    Excellent idea from Lawrence who's working hard to give us a great catalog, and already there are so many submitters who help. That's wonderful as during the first years we were only a few to submit info.
  • Lawrence, that's really great to have this chance to receive some "physical benefit" than only the good feeling to improve the page and database.
    Now I have some work to do - at the moment I am on position 4. :-)