How to add photo to a message?

Hi all. Just how do I add a pic to a message please?

Comments

• 6 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • edited May 2019 Vote Up0Vote Down
    Simple. Just to the right of your avatar and above the field that says "Type your comment" there are three icons. When you hover over the third one, "Attach image" message will appear. Click and follow the instructions.
  • If you mean forum message, then do as Pikka mentioned. If its a private message to another user then as far as I know it is not possible.
  • If you reply to the (anonymous) email that duplicates the BO message I believe this works like any other email and you can attach pictures that way.
  • Thank you - all done :)
  • Hello. My son and I are trying to rebuild a couple of sets that got played with accidentally (young visitor to our home, thought they were toys). Pieces are absolutely scattered and trying to identify the original sets to start rebuilding. Can someone help us identify this piece please?
  • Hi Pamela, is it set 7691 ETX Mothership? The set images aren't clear regarding the stickers on your pieces, but the configuration of pieces seem to match. Could be wrong so someone else may be able to confirm or disagree.
    James