Setting shipping rates for new USPS zone changes

Hi,

Has anyone else successfully set up the new USPS zone shipping tables. I think I am correctly setting it up but I keep getting:

"Could not set zones for zip from USPS, please check zip code or try again later."

I have tried several different zip codes just in case mine wasn't in the database but no luck. I hate overcharging (and undercharging) for shipping and would like to utilize this shipping tool.

Any input would be appreciated.

Thanks,
kat-knapp

Comments

• 7 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Thank you for bringing that to our attention, that should now be fixed
  • It has been working great for me, @kat-knapp, I love this feature - it's made it so I can continue to keep shipping the lowest I can for everyone! :-)
  • Hi Lawrence. I tried it again and I am still getting that same error message. I assume it's something I'm doing since it's working for Calibrick. I just can't figure it out. It seems pretty straight forward. I have attached a picture so you can see the error message.

I know you have a million things to do to administer this site but any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
    Janet (kat-knapp)
  • Janet,
    For what its worth, your image looks just like mine for my shop (and your zip code as we both know is valid, since I've used this method to ship to you before!). Def something weird is up. @lawrence....
  • That should now be fixed, again, if you could try that out again.

The page we use to get the zones from had changed to require a mailing date, and I had incorrectly supplied a UK formatted date which worked on the day but not now.
  • THANK YOU LAWRENCE! That last bit did the trick and it's all set up. Thank you Calibrick for helping. I don't know how you have time to fill all of your orders, give exceptional and personalized customer service and read all these forum discussions-it's amazing!

Janet (kat-knapp)
  • Janet, you are totally making me blush!!! <3
    I'm excited to see you entering the sales market yourself - def give a shout-out if you need any help or a shoulder to lean on!!!

Sandy