Sales down

I’m in my first year of selling. I was doing well with consistent sales for few months then all the sudden they’re almost stopped. Is it just me? Do you notice sales being seasonal( it seemed to stop when spring came)? I’ve tried to keep up my inventory maybe I just need more?
Thanks!

Comments

• 5 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Last year Oct-March was about 40% busier than the summer for me. Sun's out, bricks away I guess.
  • Yeah I found my sales drop during the warmer weather too - people are too busy enjoying the sun too build with Lego
  • I saw the same last year... there is a definite dip when school gets close to letting out, picking back up in August/Sept (and peaking Nov-Jan). :-)
  • I've seen a big drop in sales here in MAY.

I sell on both BL and BO, i've been tracking my sales for the last 6 months and have seen a pretty consistent pattern, roughly the same number of orders on both sites per month but with a much higher value on BL. May has seen a drop in number of sales on BO and an increase on BL.

very odd as I run the same stock on both sites!
  • My sales, while not huge, usually take a dip during Bank Holiday periods. I put it down to people spending their disposable income on outdoor activities and short breaks.
    Don't worry. It will pick up again. Come Jan - Feb you'll wonder why you were at all concerned. That's the awesome time!! :)