Correct settings for tax/vat? Equal prices for all customers possible?

Hi,

a few days afo I activated the tax setting, because my business changed. Now I don't knwo how to set up the tax profiles correctly.

I would like the prices to be the same for everybody no matter where in the world they are. But only the prices for EU customers should include tax. How do I do that?

I set a profile for EU to remove the tax rate from the existing prices for customers that this tax profile does not apply to. But that means that all customers outside the EU are shown prices that are generally 19% (German VAT) lower. But I just want the prices to be the same as for EU customers and just not declare tax on them. It that setting somehow possible? If not, how are other sellers dealing with this?

Thanks in advance,
Bettina

Comments

• 2 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Also I just saw that the tax profile then also lowers the minimum buy. I don't want to go higher with that for everybody else, but I especially don't want international orders under my minimum of 5 Euro. How do I prevent that from happening?
  • I just didn't add the tax profile. Why need it if you don't want to show prices without VAT? makes no point, I think. If any business asks for an invoice without vat, you can manually send it to them with your accounting program.