Affiliate program

I was looking at the Swapfig affiliate program and was wondering how you actually get any of your figs listed on Swapfig. We have the Fabuland Bertie Bulldog listed for sale, but it isn't showing up on Swapfig from our store. I have gone through a # of other figs and none of those are showing on Swapfig's page either.
(http://swapfig.com/who-has#!/item/bertie-bulldog-f)

Other than hitting the check mark on the Swapfig section of the affiliate program page (which has been selected for as long as I can remember) is there something else we are supposed to do?

Comments

• 8 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • This may or may not be any help but I don't seem to have the affiliate check box selected for Swapfig, yet my store does show up! Maybe there's a glitch in the matrix and unchecking the box will make all your figures appear. Also, do we no longer have Wall of Bricks as an affiliate? Seems to have disappeared from the options.
  • I had the same thought. So I tried that and also tried removing and adding back in a minifig to see if it would show up. It never did. None of my minifigs are showing up as far as I can tell. I used the Fabuland as an example because there are only 3 people selling it on BO and it would be easily verified. I'll try unchecking the box for a couple of hours and see if anything changes.
  • I ticked the box anyway and went back to Swapfig a good while later and my store was still showing so not sure what's happened with you. The mystery deepens...
  • swapfig.com is no longer working for me. At first it said it was undergoing maintenance, but now it simply times out.
  • An update coming soon according to their Facebook page.
  • So they made an update to their page. It even says "so that their affiliate pulls will be more accurate", but I think they did something wrong. Now no stores show up for any minifigs ...at all...

Would this qualify as an "oops" or a "fubar"?
  • was a solution found? I have the same problem.
  • Just checked and seems there's an issue somewhere. I definitely have this affiliate enabled but one example (shown) does not show up on swapfig. Can honestly say I don't recall them ever showing on an order, whereas I've had quite a few through Rebrickable, so not entirely sure what benefit there is to either party at the moment. If I was on Swapfig looking to buy and saw that BO had no sellers, I'd take my custom elsewhere. This means potential loss of a transaction here and doesn't paint either entity in a good light. Clearly the issue has not been addressed in three years...