LEGO Drone Chase Set 60207 Inventory

If you have recently parted out to your store LEGO Drone Chase Set 60207 please be aware that part Brick 4 x 4/18° (50373) White is actually the blue version.
I have just submitted a correction which I expect will be applied shortly. Please check your inventories accordingly.

Thank you!

Comments

• 5 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Update.

It would seem that this issue goes deeper.
    I received an order for the part, which I could not immediately fulfil as my inventory was wrong.
    I actually spent a good hour searching for the 3 white ones, assuming I'd put them in the wrong storage container.
    I found the above error when checking the instruction manual.
    I looked into purchasing more sets with the correct part and thought I'd hit jackpot with set LEGO Race Plane Set 31094. The set contains 3 - the exact number the customer ordered and I knew I could lay my hands on it before the end of the day. Which I did. Only to open it up and find not 3 LEGO White Brick 4 x 4/18° (50373) but 3 Blue Brick 4 x 4/18° (50373).

Got to say. I'm pretty cheesed off! I messaged the customer earlier today explaining what had happened so they'd understand the delay with dispatch. Now I have to rescind that and make further apologies and issue a refund. I hate giving poor service! And I know we are all responsible here for inventories but I feel I could not have foreseen this one without the aid of a time machine.

@Lawrence I'm going to edit the inventory of the second set 31094 to change the white parts to blue.
    Be careful everyone. It is likely that all sets with the blue 50373 have defaulted to white 50373.
  • Thanks for spotting this, somehow the wrong colored Lego ID got attached to the item, it's now been removed and the item removed from all the inventories so it can reset. I do apologise for the trouble caused
  • Thank you @Lawrence. Appreciated.
  • Although the inventory should be correct, I allways check all the parts when I part out a set. You never know if an inventory has changed over time and/or extra items are changed. Or, it doesn't happen much, LEGO had a misshap in production and items where not put in the package, or are broken.
  • @BasKrie I actually considered (although briefly) that Lego had released 2 versions of the sets.
    And I understand that the inventories here are our own doing (collectively).
    There's no blame here. Other than a note to self to be more vigilant, somehow.
    I only hope not to have lost the trust of a repeat customer.