Order Issues

So i had placed a red 3456 on my store. Apparently it was the wrong part because when it was purchased i sent them a 3028. Customer contacted me and i apologized. Not only did i refund them the item price but also 100% of the shipping cost. They have now filed a complaint and pretty sure this will ruin my 100% feedback i been working so hard on. Anything else i can do? Its got a rare part in the order so i just dont want to refund the entire order and be out a rare part. I offered to refund the order and pay for return shipping but i havent heard back.

Comments

• 9 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Just heard back from the customer they said "Not good enough deliver the part advertised ..... or get false advertising neg feed back."

User has no feedback and a new account.

I hope this isnt the usual way things go for sellers?
  • I refunded them enough money to buy the part from someone whom has it... so... im not sure what else to do...
  • Unfortunately feedback is intended to reflect their opinion of the transaction. Refunding them the part and shipping is perfectly correct but that doesn't necessarily remedy issues you may have caused. They may have ordered from you parts that they could have found cheaper elsewhere, but went with you because they also wanted the rare part. They may have had a deadline for a show or a birthday or whatever.

Negative feedback doesn't ruin your ability to win sales. A persistent pattern of negative feedback does.
  • I think after this im not going to sell to anyone with no feedback. Seems anyone would be able to make a new account with no consequences and make an order, get the one part they wanted... leave bad feedback.. and just keep making a new account. I cant even respond to the feedback that i had tried to make the situation right. Thats kinda messed up.
  • There's no option to prevent buyers with 0 feedback from buying at your store. BO still attracts a lot of new buyers so you're likely to come across several with a 0 feedback score.

You can reply to feedback here:
    https://www.brickowl.com/user/355797/feedback

Click on the arrow to the far right.
  • They responded with "the valkyrie will get you......Loki! "
  • They left you positive feedback so all's well that ends well :)
  • :)

Almost ruined my week that did.
  • @bricksofloki, I will say you handled it exactly as I would have (refunding the item plus shipping so they can buy from another vendor) - you're clearly a terrific vendor and I'm glad they have modified their feedback to something appropriate! :-)