BRICK SYNC _ RETAIN ITEM

SO my Issue is when I sell Item on Brick Owl and it is last piece it deletes entry in Brick link even though I have it set to retain Item.
Is there a way to fix this, so after a sale on brickowl it retains item in bricklink?

Comments

• 5 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • You need to amend your BrickSync config file (bricksync.conf.txt) so the line:

retainemptylots = 0;

says

retainemptylots = 1;
  • I did this and noticed that Bricksync doesn't obey the retain field in Bricklink. If you set "retainemptylots = 1" it will always retain the lot in Bricklink, regardless of whether the retain box is checked.

Similarly if "retainemptylots = 0" it will always delete the empty lot in bricklink, even if you asked to retain it.

If there is a way to have Bricksync follow the retain field in Bricklink, I haven't found it.
  • Well good thing for me I retain all my items anyhow. makes relisting Easier
  • @Gbratti: I think there is no way to have BrickSync follow the Bricklink settings per lot, due to the way the relations between the inventories of BO/BL/BS are defined in BS: The local inventory of BS is the "master", BL and BO are only used as derivatives.
    If you want BL to be the master for some lots, you can use the "~" somewhere in the remarks field in BL (turn on BLmaster in BS -> do the changes on BL -> turn of BLmaster in BS); downside of this approach is that BS will skip this lot and you don't have it in BS local inventory or synced in BO.