Any ideas which chassis this is?

I assume this is one of the Racers line (but there is no McDonalds promo logo, so it's not one of those)...?
Color is light gray or an off batch of medium stone gray.
Definitely features LEGO logo on studs and on underside, but the copyright year is indecipherable, and there is no visible design ID.

Comments

• 5 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • I think it is from the McDonalds promo set 7921 (according to the BL inventory anyway; the one here is incomplete). BLID is 48394base, but 48394 here only returns the top of the skateboard, not the wheel part. There are a few unnamed Light Gray parts that it could be. What about 307649-66? It has dimensions on the entry but they may not match the part. Otherwise it might be a message to Lawrence for assistance.
  • Although, on second thoughts it may not be. It looks like Medium Stone Gray is the only known colour and Light Gray might, as you say, be an off batch of Medium Stone. Unfortunately I can't, on an initial scan, see anything that might match up.
  • @jay37, you rock, thank you soooo much! I did trowl BL and couldn't find that (and looked in both LBG and LG colors) - I think the prob is I was looking under vehicle, vehicle base, and trying the keyword "chassis". That is definitely the part - must be an off shade of MSG. I do hate it when I run into that - there are some that flirt between the two, sigh (has that touch of brown or lacking that bluish tinge, makes it tough to tell).

I can create a new item or an assembly on here and get this in. Thank you so much again!!!

R,
    Sandy
  • Ha, I did find it on here! https://www.brickowl.com/catalog/lego-skateboard-base. The only way to tell was to check the three sellers on here against their BL inventories, which validates it. Thanks again! I'll do some catalog updates to make this part clearer, as well as upload the pic.
  • Glad I could help. I think I just searched for 'base' (after chassis returned nothing useful) then narrowed to Light Gray and stumbled upon it reasonably quickly. Happy you've found the corresponding entry here too!