Adding minifigs?

I am trying to clear up some of my bricksync errors and came across a minifig that had been added incorrectly to a set. I would like to correct it, but in order to do so I need to add a minifig that is not in the catalog at all, but am having a hard time figuring out how to do that. All items that are needed to "build" the figure are in the catalog I just don't know how to proceed.

I looked for a help topic on adding minifigs, but didn't see anything. A little direction, please.

Thanks!
G.

Comments

• 3 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Okay, I'm muddling my way through figuring this out.

Master Wu in set 70655, comes with armor, helmet and a double horn as pictured in the set. The double horn is part of the bundle of items, 37341 and each isn't listed separately. I'm guessing this is why he wasn't included in the set in the first place. So how to list each item apart from the other in order to make it available to build the fig?

Ideas?
  • If I understand you correctly are you saying all the component parts of the figure are visible on the catalogue, but just not listed in the set inventory? If so you could edit the set inventory and add the necessary components Once this has been approved you can then use the edit tab again but this time use the create minifigure hyperlink. You'll then get the set inventory (now including the additional components) and you simply select all the parts you need. I grant you it's a bit faffy but it's what springs to mind. Hope this helps!
  • All the items in the bulk knife back need separate entries created in the catalog. This was on my list of things to do.