PayPal and international addresses

I'm a US seller and the last few orders I've gotten from international addresses when I go to create the Shipping Label I get an error that says the recipients street address isn't right and am blocked from creating the label. One of these addresses says "Confirmed" in Paypal.

Anyone else getting this lately? I will not ship to an address that I can't get Paypal to recognize as I just refunded and lost out on $95 and over 800 parts shipping to China last month by bypassing Paypal shipping labels and going right to USPS. After 4 months we declared the shipment lost and I refunded.

I've asked these recent buyers to update their Paypal address to a valid address before I ship but I fear I'll probably need to cancel their order.

These aren't new buyers either they have feedback that indicates they have bought before with no issues.

Any thoughts on this?

The recent orders are from Australia and Hong Kong.

Comments

• 1 Comment sorted by Votes Date Added
  • If you're using PayPal, I ran into this also earlier this year - mine was a small order, so I just worked around it by creating a manual shipment inside of PayPal using the bulk shipping menu - still guaranteed, verified, etc.

I had zero issues in 2018, and I verified it wasn't a BO issue, so I suspected there was some setting that changed inside of PayPal that was bound and determined that I only shipped to US only, making every single international shipment invalid. Maybe double check your PayPal store settings? I actually dug around in mine and never could find it though I had a vague memory of seeing that when I setup my account in April 2018.