Unknown Minifigure

Can anyone identify this minifigure? I have several (some slightly different) but cannot find any trace of them!

Comments

• 6 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • The head looks like it is from the Islander sets (LEGO Yellow Minifig Head with Islander White/Red Painted Face (Safety Stud)
    The torso is In a few sets. One being set 1782 discovery station.
    Hope this helps
  • I think it's a mish-mash! The head is from an Islander figure (BOID 986427) and the torso is from a diver/town figure (BOID 614455, although the one listed here has red arms to match the torso, not black). I think you might have to part these figures out and sell the components separately.
  • Hi you have a mixed up mini fig here,the torso is a diver (boid 614455-81) and the head is an islander head(boid 986427)
  • ^^ great minds think alike eh??
  • Thanks everyone! You are all very clever! Just so you know, I do not sell on Brickowl, I buy! I have acquired a large amount of lego from auctions and have learnt how to identify sets and order the parts I need. I have learnt a lot but clearly not enough!! I will never get to the end of the Lego I have so if anyone is ever looking for a particular part let me know because I might have it!
  • @Brick-Cat, @Lucus At least we all came up with the same answer! Would've looked pretty daft if not!