Uploading a Brick Store File to add new parts

Ok, I am so frustrated and need help please. I uploaded a Brick Store file to add new parts after I parted out a set. It deleted all my current inventory and now I only have the new parts.
1. What option do I select to simply upload the new parts and have them combine in my existing lots?
2. I want to upload my entire Bricklink inventory now, but I can not delete the existing new parts that are left in my inventory after this mishap. I keep getting this error "Error
The website encountered an unexpected error. Please try again later."
I need to delete these parts out now so I don't duplicate my inventory. So why can I not delete what is currently in there and start fresh with a new Bricklink file upload?

Thanks so much!
Kris

Comments

• 4 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • 1. You probably want to use the "Brickstore .bsx Merge Items" file type. This should not delete any existing lots, none of the file types should.
    2. The error you encountered has now been fixed, I apologise for that.
  • Ok, I am so frustrated and need help please. I uploaded a Brick Store file to add new parts after I parted out a set. It deleted all my current inventory and now I only have the new parts.
    1. What option do I select to simply upload the new parts and have them combine in my existing lots?
    2. I want to upload my entire Bricklink inventory now, but I can not delete the existing new parts that are left in my inventory after this mishap. I keep getting this error "Error
    The website encountered an unexpected error. Please try again later."
    I need to delete these parts out now so I don't duplicate my inventory. So why can I not delete what is currently in there and start fresh with a new Bricklink file upload?

Thanks so much!
    Kris
    Hi Kris, see this thread

http://brickowl.com/forum#/discussion/818/brickstore-upload-merge

Look for the post by SuperBrick

It works fine I have done several uploads now

Graham