minifgures and their hair accessories

I'm sure this has come up before, but my search didn't find anything. Should minifigures here include any hair accessories as they do over on BL or not? There seem to be quite a few here, mainly friends and Disney that I've seen so far, that on BL include hair accessories like flowers or party hats, yet the inventories here do not include them. Do these need editing or has there been a decision to not include those here?

Comments

• 4 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Just an FYI for sellers:

Just spoke to Lawrence about this, apparently newer figures will not include hair accessories. if the figures include accessories on BL then Lawrence will not allow the BLID to be added, therefore if you sell on both platforms, you will have minifigures that will not sync.
  • VERY good thing to share, thanks, @vegitt!
  • This is not the end of the world. If you sell over both sites, you could do many things, here are a few suggestions.

The easy option is to sell the BO version on both sites and put a comment on saying that it does not include the hair accessory.

Other options that spring to mind are that BrickSync allows you to force a BLID so you could just do that on the ones with hair accessories and add a comment that says that this includes the hair accessory.

Another option is to include the hair accessory as standard and either still send it when it is ordered on BO or take it out and sell it separate. This will require the force BLID though.

I doubt this will affect pricing variances much.

This is my thoughts only and I know a lot won't necessarily agree.
  • I never mentioned end of the world. I was merely passing on information that others may find useful if they notice things are syncing correctly.

I am aware of the work arounds and am doing so.