blank and empty catalogue entries.

I am now trying to update a Primo rattle, There are 23 blank entries for Primo 1x1 round rattles. 22 with decorations and 5 white (2 appear duplicates)

My question is how do I figure out which white entry is the correct one.

Part 31005, White with blue bottom, dungaree pattern and rabbit face.
The following entries are for white.
BOID - 108512, 688650, 473735, 393335 (2)

Comments

• 7 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Two methods I use are 1) cross reference the items on BL to see if any are for sale there and if so do any of the stores sell here on BO. If this is the case you can match up prices and quantities, and when you submit your catalog amendments add a note for Lawrence along the lines of "I think this is the correct entry but if not can you tell me which it is", or 2) contact Lawrence from the get-go. I believe the BO catalog entries have some BL identifiers but these are hidden from public view (understandable as they are unique to BL) and they are there to enable syncing for sellers across both sites. This would explain why Lawrence was able to sort your previous Primo query. Just from a time perspective I would try to do 1) first as I wouldn't want to overload him with tonnes of requests, although he's always got back to me fairly quickly whenever I've had a similar query.
  • I could be wrong, but it sounds to me as though you have this one:

https://www.brickowl.com/catalog/lego-white-primo-brick-1-x-1-round-rattle-with-blue-dungarees-and-animal-face
  • edited February 2019 Vote Up0Vote Down
    You can use BrickSync to identify them (its what I did above) but that only works if you happen to sell on both platforms. If you do use BrickSync, find the correct item on BL, then type owlqueryid followed by the item number no into BrickSync and it will return the corresponding item number here.
  • Thank you both. I actually do use Bricksync but have only really used it for sync between sites.

I will now be using owlqueryid a lot. Some of what I am updating are my own collection and not for sale, If I use stockroom feature on bricklink for these items will the owlqueryid still work.

P.s Vegitt you are correct and it actually shows on BL as the same peeron ref number CX instead of the usual PB

Thanks again for your help.
    David
  • Another tip is to make a unique comment and sync the items, if the comment is only visible to you, it automatically gets you the BO catalog entry.

Sorry I'm no help with Primo items.
  • edited February 2019 Vote Up0Vote Down
    @"Abel's bricks" the owlqueryid checks against the catalog entries rather than your inventory or stockroom.
  • Vegitt...
    I thought that as soon as I stopped rushing around.
    Leopard37 thanks you that's a really easy solution.

Thanks both.

David