Buyer not communicating

Help Required!!
I have a buyer for 50 of a new transparent item, however, on inspection, only 31 are new and 19 have a slight tint, I would suggest been in the sun, although they are still new nonetheless

I have messaged the buyer of the situation, stating I could send 31, send all of which 19 would then be classed as used or cancel the order

I have sent three messages to the buyer, the messages I get back are, "when will I receive my order", I don't think the buyer is reading her messages!!

Is there another way to contact the buyer where she will actually read a message?

In Anticipation

Harry @ Fee's

Comments

• 11 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Hello,

Are you sure she's getting them, i.e not going into her folder or something?

I would drop her one final message and send her the "new" ones and part refund the "Damages ones"
  • When she comes on to the site she'll see notifications where it states, 'Hello User name.'
    If the messages require a response the notifications number will remain until she either responds or manually marks them, 'Response not needed.'
    Is there a language barrier?
  • I mark them as needing a response as I need an answer, @waynstar, she is in England as am I, (but doesn't mean there is no language barrier though)

@TheBrickaholic, she might be annoyed if she has to buy the others from someone else costing more postage though

I'm new to here, so can't afford the neg feedback
  • Well the more you delay it, the more annoyed the customer will get.

Send the message, part refund. Send the parts. Job done.
  • I had the same problem a few months ago. I was out of stock of one item and asked buyer did they wish me to cancel order (only 2 items ordered)> I messaged them several times and to date still no reply, I have now cancelled order and refunded in full but have kept the one item I had in stock to one side in case they wanted it. It is a difficult thing to work out whether to cancel or not!!!
  • ok @WESTIEKATH how do I cancel an order?
  • On the order screen there is a button 'More Options'. Cancel is one of the options listed (although I have personally never gone through this process, so cannot talk you through any further). Sorry to jump in here (I'm sure @WESTIEKATH won't mind!), but was browsing the forum and saw your post hadn't been answered yet!

Regards
    James
  • > @Jay37 said:
    > On the order screen there is a button 'More Options'. Cancel is one of the options listed (although I have personally never gone through this process, so cannot talk you through any further). Sorry to jump in here (I'm sure @WESTIEKATH won't mind!), but was browsing the forum and saw your post hadn't been answered yet!
    >
    > Regards
    > James

No James - I don't mind at all :) Took my little pooch out for her walk :))
  • If I have an issue with a part, I normally send a message, then if I don't hear back I send another message saying 'Regarding my message of <date>, I propose XXX as a solution. If you would like me to help in a different way then let me know within 2 days. If not, I will assume that this is fine.'
  • @"White Horse Bricks" I have sent three messages, I'm running out of ink...
    I suggested a solution, nothing back...
    I'm just going to cancel the order

Thank you all guys and galls
    Job done!
  • Probably for the best.