Missing Inventory

EDIT: It all seems to be there now. So you can disregard this message

I seem to be missing most of my inventory. It is showing up in my store but when I go to search for a part it does not show up or when I go to edit my inventory it is not there either.

Comments

• 10 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Well it happened again, I uploaded a .bsx file with new items and now the rest of my inventory is not showing up when I try to view my inventory. It does show up in the storefront though.
  • The indexes take a few minutes to rebuild every time you upload a file
  • Thanks for the response. I didn't think it would take that long (over 10 minutes) to reindex.
  • Do you know what time you uploaded the inventory? Also, just to clarify, did items actually disappear that were previously present?

It does look like there is still an ongoing issue I'm trying to track down.
  • What happens for me is that when inventory is uploaded using a BSX file the inventory view and inventory search seem to temporarily only show items that have just been uploaded.
    I just tested this using the BrickStore merge:
    2 lot(s) Added successfully
    When I go to view my inventory (http://brickowl.com/mystore/inventory) it will only show that there are two items:

CONDITION
    Used (Acceptable) (2)

FOR SALE
    For sale only (2)

OTHER
    Has External ID (2)

MISSING DATA
    Year (2)

COLOR
    Black (1)
    White (1)

Which matches what I just uploaded.

Searching my inventory for '3005' only shows the two lots I just uploaded. When I go to my store front I see all the items I have for sale including the newly uploaded items that have quantity > 0.
  • Using a different browser (on the same computer) also shows only two items in my inventory.
  • Thanks, I found what the problem was, that specific issue where inventory disappears after a file import should not happen again.
  • edited December 2013 Vote Up0Vote Down
    Thanks, I found what the problem was, that specific issue where inventory disappears after a file import should not happen again.
    It works for me, Thanks.

• Do you know what time you uploaded the inventory? Also, just to clarify, did items actually disappear that were previously present?

It does look like there is still an ongoing issue I'm trying to track down.
    I uploaded the new inventory around 10:50am and all my previous items disappeared from what shows under the inventory tab, but it was still available to buy from the storefront.