Used good vs used acceptable

I am using Bricksync to maintain the inventory between Bricklink and Brickowl. I find that certain used items, primarily bricks and plates, when I update Bricklink end up in Brickowl as used good; I would rather everything be used acceptable.

I am sure it is Bricksync that is doing this but have others run across this and is there a way around it? After Bricksync completes its part I go into Brickowl and do a mass change.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

Comments

• 3 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Bricksync looks for comments like 'scratched' or 'as new' and allocates those parts accordingly.

For parts with no comments, you can go into your store settings, then inventory settings. There is an option 'Default Used Import Condition' which you can change from 'Used Good', to 'Used acceptable'. This should do what you want I think.
  • Already have it set to 'used acceptable'. Guess I'll just have to remember to perform a mass change when I add new inventory on anything that went to 'used good'
  • edited January 2019 Vote Up0Vote Down
    @abba352 The setting you have (good/acceptable) on BO is irrelevant. Just chose one, then add public comments in BL > If your setting on BO is 'good', then add 'acceptable' as comment in your listing to force a lower quality, Bricksync will pick it up and your BO listing will be 'acceptable'. Do the opposite (set BO to 'acceptable') and add a comment 'good' to your comment to force towards that quality.
    Other public comments will trigger in a similar way
    bitemarks > acceptable
    heavy scratches > acceptable
    decent > good
    as new > like new
    etc