100% Lego

Are all items sold on Brick Owl 100% Lego

Comments

• 9 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Are all items sold on Brick Owl 100% Lego
  • Everything I sell here is 100% Lego and that should be the case for all sellers at Brick Owl.
    I believe it would be contrary to the terms of service if we were to sell alternatives and quite rightly so.

@Lawrence can you confirm?
  • Yes,we dont use the "M" word here! :P
  • > @Brick-Cat said:
    > Yes,we dont use the "M" word here! :P

I think the "L" word will become a bigger problem in the future...
  • edited January 2019 Vote Up0Vote Down
    'M' is a clone, but technicaly it's not a copycat, as they develop their own sets. And they have the right to sell their products trough normal channels.
    There are other brands as well who develop their own sets, nothing wrong with that, TLG does no longer hold copyright over the 'brick'.
    'L' on the other hand is blatantly copying LEGO sets and doesn't even bother changing the pictures of the box. If catched during custom controls the chances are high the content will be destroyed.
    Funny thing: I recently had a customer buying LEGO parts to finish up his 'L' set, lot's of it was missing, dunno whether it was a new or second hand set, but I've read other stories of 'incomplete' sets from 'L'.
  • @Gary1240 All items on this website should be original LEGO, if you see any comment from a seller something is 'fake' or any similar writing, don't hesitate to report it to the site.
    I've already seen fake stickers and capes show up, the store was taken down quickly.
  • in the 100 plus orders i have had from this site i have had 2 plates 1x2that were off diff sellers that were fakes, once told they were replaced mistakes happen sometimes but not often :)
  • Thanks everyone. Just thought I would ask as I know there is a lot of fake out there. I only want to buy original Lego and this site has a great variety. Again thanks.
  • My store only sells original LEGO. No alternate brands.