Bricksync Registration

Hi all!

I recently set up my store this week, and I was Just wondering who here has registered their copy of bricksync and what you considered to be reasonable compensation?

I am waiting on a reply regarding how I can get my copy registered, because I am shit at maths, but wondered what people actually pay for the bricksync service if their store has 250k+ parts and absolutely need autocheck enabled?

I realise it is a donation, but donating doesn't get you registered it seems, I know because I have already donated money to them and no joy as yet :-)

Comments

• 5 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • @stragus is author of BrinkSync but he may be unavailable due to holidays.
  • Once it saves your bacon with it's backups or you try manually deleting orders from one site to another, you will see it's well worth more...

Tyson.
  • Hence the question, I don’t want to take advantage, so donating monthly seems like the moral thing to do ;-)
  • I would also like to know how to register my copy as the software is amazing.
  • @"Moc Magic" and @"Abel's bricks"
    To register BrickSync type the "register" command on its command line. You will get a "registration key" that you'll have to send to @Stragus (via the email provided, or through a PM here on BO). He'll send you back another key that you'll need to added to BrickSync's configuration file.

He was indeed on holidays but should be back, as I was in contact with him about re-registering.

About how much would be a reasonable compensation? I don't know, but I guess some percentage of one's BrickOwl sales would be a good starting point.