Print orders

Is it possible to print off orders from customers. I received a very large order and I am sure it would have been much easier if I could have printed the order off. Is there any way I can do it please?

Comments

• 4 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Go to the order in question and click More Actions, then Picking List. From there use your browser's print function.
  • Thank you Hoddie - that's great
  • I always print a picking list and include it with the order. I could use a phone / tablet to refer to when picking but having to constantly wake it up would drive me up the wall! Plus I can mark off the parts as I find them and it's a way of proving to the customer I've found the correct ones, highlighting mold variations for example.
  • > @Jay37 said:
    > I always print a picking list and include it with the order. I could use a phone / tablet to refer to when picking but having to constantly wake it up would drive me up the wall! Plus I can mark off the parts as I find them and it's a way of proving to the customer I've found the correct ones, highlighting mold variations for example.

Thanks Jay that is exactly why I need to print them off especially for large bitty orders. I rec'd an order for over 450 items and it took me over 3 hours to collate it !!!!! Would have so much easier if I had printed it off.