Store for Reluctant Sale - UK

Hello everyone - after five wonderful years of selling bricks here and on the other site, circumstances (our first child and an impending house move) mean that it is time for me to shut up shop and sell my inventory. I'm proud that over 3000ish orders later that my feedback is 100% on both sites and I will miss this side of the hobby immensely.

My inventory consists of over 91,000 new parts and over 500 new, unassembled, minifigures - the minifig count is comparatively low as I often part out figs too. The store has not been cherry-picked - the inventory is as it was when I decided to close the store. I was very happy with the level of orders I was receiving here and on the other site, so hopefully my set part out selection was good - it certainly wasn't just based on what was going cheap! Recent part outs included 10 x 75955 Hogwarts Express (all figs still in stock), 10 x 70643 Temple of Resurrection, 10 x 60161 Jungle Exploration Site...

The parts have been stored in Wham compartment boxes and in Raaco drawer units, with a few larger lots in plastic tubs. I'd consider selling the compartment boxes and drawer units too. We're a pet-free and smoke-free home.

When I closed down the store at the end of October the listed price of my inventory was over £11,000 - obviously I don't expect anything like that when selling to a fellow seller, but sensible offers would be appreciated. I have photos of the store, and a complete BrickStock inventory file for anyone that would like to take a closer look.

I'm based in Kendal (surprise, surprise) in Cumbria, and would not be able to ship this elsewhere - enquiries from the UK only, please.

Comments