Long delays in delivery to USA

Hello.
Does anyone have problems with the delivery of parcels to US customers in the last month? Most of my parcels sent to the US from Poland have very large delays in delivery, and some customers are still waiting to deliver their parcel. The problem applies to any type of shipment, even with the tracking number. Do you also have problems with a delay in delivery?

Comments

• 2 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • I had an order from Germany take 4 weeks, due to USPS sending on the wrong truck, order “disappeared” for about a week then showed up... so yes!
  • @Andrzej @Graham Long delays seem to become 'traditional' in December, year after year the problem gets bigger. It's starts with the black friday/cyber monday deals (unknown in our region a couple of years ago) add to that X-mas shopping's and it creates backlogs all throughout the month.
    Add to that some strikes in some countries, either from postal services, either general, either from loaders or customs. Weather related problems on top. And on and on the backlog grows.

I've had shipment to Spain taking 3.5 weeks (should be 4-5 days), currently also a worried German buyer (2 weeks since shipped). I had to re-order a new SIM card for my phone (first one not delivered after more then 2 weeks - local shipment, should be 1 day -) .

It might be good in the long run websites start adding very large warnings about shipment delays in December to avoid buyers getting worried too fast (my Spanish buyer opened a dispute on PP, then luckily dropped it the next day). Maybe something to consider for @Lawrence ?