prices on the up

another year over near as and i see the prices for parts is on the up, just went to place an order and noticed a few stores prices on the rise, guess its as i buy so many of them i dont look at price but will now
any how season grettings to all have fun be lucky
=D>

Comments

• 5 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • I know I just renormalized prices after the Xmas shopping season (I had dropped to help push the big holiday sales). That could be what you're encountering with other stores?

Happy holidays, Phill, hope you have a great season!
  • may be who knows but wont be using them again its a big price hike ,any how plenty mor sellers :)
    have a good holiday gl tc
  • When I part out, item prices are mostly set at current market value.
    I recently reviewed some of my highest priced items and I was surprised at how much they differed with other sellers. I quickly set about marking them down - some as much as 50%!!!

I regularly review my pricing but I never get through it all in one sitting and I don't think I have ever completed a 100% review.

However, I am very open in regards to my price structure and would not be offended if a customer brought to my attention, what they considered, a grossly overpriced item . In fact, they'd be doing me a favour. I welcome it.
  • > @phill said:
    > another year over near as and i see the prices for parts is on the up, just went to place an order and noticed a few stores prices on the rise, guess its as i buy so many of them i dont look at price but will now
    > any how season grettings to all have fun be lucky
    > =D>

Interesting, over the years I am seeing the opposite trend, as a seller!
    5 years ago I set prices at 6 month average plus 20% and got plenty sales
    Now I am at 6 month minus 15%-20%
    Also note that part out value of sets decreases over time, as well as TLG increasing set prices.
    Maybe it’s country specific?
  • guess it is butstill am now buying on bl is cheaper there :)