whats up with site?

since yesterday the site seems to have gone on a go slow i keep getting page interupted while loading, has been fine up till then everyother site i use is ok so i know its not me so must be site problem it is stopping me pkacing order any one else having this prob

Comments

• 5 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • this is what i get every time
    The connection to forum.brickowl.com was interrupted while the page was loading.

The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified.
    Please contact the web site owners to inform them of this problem.
  • Huh, I have had zero issues at all (and I've been working on it a LOT the past four days). I'm sure Lawrence will chime in soon on this. :-)
  • Fine here, still loads really quickly, much faster than a certain other marketplace.
  • @phill unfortunately unless these issues are widespread and experienced by the majority of the userbase it usually means it is some sort of connection issue affecting a small amount of users somewhere between the user and our server which we are unable to diagnose. Usually these issues are resolved by whatever party is responsible within a few days
  • all good today seems to be working as it should:)