Finding stickers

Hi folks. I'm having problems finding stickers from your store lists.

If I only have the set number, how do I find the stickers for that set without scrolling through every sticker set offered by a store?

Grinjer

Comments

• 6 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Clicking on the sticker from within the set's inventory will show a list of stores that have it for sale.
  • Suppose I'm in the middle of an order from a store and logged in to their site. As part of my order, i want the stickers for a set and I only have the set number to go on.

If, for example, I wanted the stickers for set number 3181, I can find if the store has them from the set inventory, but all that does is tell me whether or not the store has what I want.

If they do have them, how do I find them on the store site? Just typing "Stickers from set 3181" or similar into the search box only brings up a list of all the stickers the store has.
  • Yes, that's functionality that's lacking. It may be possible to add "(sticker from xxx)" to each sticker description, but may not be practical because some stickers are included in multiple sets. Maybe Admin has a better idea.
  • I know a lot of us add the set number as a tag to the source item, so if you type the set number inside a store, you might pull any stickered parts they are stocking (at least it's a start that might put off browsing if you magically hit it). I've done that for all stickered items I've added to the BO catalog (that's at least a few hundred out of who knows how many thousands! <s>).
  • It's not just me not knowing how to do it then. I can only assume that I have to find the relevant part number from the set inventory and search for that part number in the same way that I search for any other part?
  • If you're looking for the sticker sheet for a particular set, you can just search for the set number in the store. If it doesn't appear in the first few results then the store does not have it available.