Problem with "Horse" 10509

First came across this as I had an unidentified "animal" in my inventory!

I don't know how to address this, if you search 10509 you get 5 entries, some are a tad messy.

My suggestion would be 1 entry with a generic parent "Horse with Moveable Legs" 10509

Then childs of color White/Brown/Black - then variant of which I believe it's only the White Horse with 2 variants at the moment

Some how these entries need to be merged anyway as some have stock of a "Animal Assy" and there is a listing of a "Brown Black Horse" - I kid you not :O look under "Black Horse" colors

Handing over to catalog "expert" or Admin for attention

Comments

• 4 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Those horses should now be cleaned up a bit. It can get a bit confusing when Lego use the same design ID for many items.
  • Hi Lawrence - there's still something wrong, as far as I am aware there are only 4 horse designs with moveable legs.
    1 Reddish Brown, 1 Black and 2 White all have unique attributes, there is no Black Horse with Black Bridle (click the RB pic) - and the one listed as White (same link) is actually the one listed with ".... and silver buckles"
    I don't want to mess with any of it as folks have listings under the white one.

If I am correct in their being only 4 designs then there should only be four listings and each of those should not have different color variants showing.

Graham
  • There's a black/dark bley that appears in http://brickowl.com/catalog/lego-attack-on-weathertop-set-9472. There are five articulated horses in total. One RB and one black one debuting in the LotR sets, one white and another black one debuting in Lone Ranger, and a new white one as part of the Winter Village Carousel.

Brian