41455 Unable to Break minibuilds

Set contains lots of characters / mini-builds - these will not break down into component parts - any idea why?

Comments

• 10 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • More detail, on the 1st 2 you see
    If you select to break Beau, this appears to work
    If you then select break for Beatsy, he dissapears and then Beau returns back !?!
    Others down the list selecting break appears to do nothing
  • 41454 suffers from same problem, you can break dr fox but then none of the others
  • Hello,

Would you be able to send a screenshot of this issue to the e-mail address listed in the contact link at the bottom of the page? Unfortunately I am unable to replicate this

Lawrence James
  • Not sure a screen shot will tell you much tbh - but this is repeatable for me across all sets with minifigs using both IE and Firefox
  • and repeatable on the Kindle I use for picking orders - so its not device specific!

ATB

Mike
  • Works fine for me. Suggests it's a caching issue but then this wouldn't affect different devices unless it's your ISP's cache. If it is, usually rectifies itself within a couple of days.
  • Just happened to me also trying to part out 41453 and breaking the minifigs to add their spares in one go. First item appears to break properly, subsequent ones don't. Not a cache issue. Cleared and force-cleared cache. @Lawrence a screenshot won't help. The break button for the second attempted figure break activates but doesn't refresh the page. It just sits there like my ex wife :-(

Edit:- IE, Edge, Chrome and FF all seem to behave the same. First break works, subsequent breaks break.
  • Ah, while parting out... yes, same issue here. I had assumed you meant on the inventory page.
  • Thanks for chipping in guys - I can't believe i missed mentioning it was on the parting out process :(
  • Thank you for bringing this to our attention, this should now be resolved