Does the page remind buyers to leave feedback?

Just wondering, as I am not a buyer, if the page has a notification on the userpage that you have orders marked as received where you haven't left feedback yet, since I have a lot of orders that are marked as received by the buyers, but no feedback left from them.

Comments

• 4 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • No, there's no kind of nag/outstanding issues in relation to feedback for customers so the feedback rate is low. There is a link in the order shipment email.
  • Thanks! Do you think that it would be annoying to have a reminder for buyers on the profile page like the one sellers have "X orders recieved without feedback".

I understand that ebay-like email reminders for feedback and stuff are annoying, but I don't think that that would be annoying at all for buyers and it would probably improve feedback rate a lot.
  • I'd rather not have any kind of "outstanding" task for customers in relation to feedback. Going forward we'd be more likely to remove the feedback system rather than making it more intrusive
  • Oh, I hope we retain the feedback system (but I wholeheartedly agree, no nags - getting it is a privilege, we don't want to create a negative buying experience for anyone).

Maybe down the road if this is ever explored, it becomes less about counts and more about actual comments.

When I buy, I use feedback as my discriminator between sellers - not volume of feedback, but reading the recent comments. Since feedback is always optional, if several someones take their valuable time to write something nice or even "met expectations", I know that's a seller I can cheerfully give my money to.