PayPal not working as guest

I don't have a pay pal account, don't want a pay pal account but most people on brick owl seem to use PayPal.
When you try and pay it doesn't allow you to pay and keeps on insisting you try and set up an account with them.
Does anyone know how to use guest check out in PayPal? When it doesn't give you the option to do so.

Comments

• 6 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • When you click through to PayPal there should be an option at the bottom to pay via debit/credit card. If you don't see that would you be able to let us know what you do see?
  • edited September 2018 Vote Up0Vote Down
    Its not there ive been trying now for a week to pay various people.
    I am booking a ticket to go to lego head office to get the bits because at least i can pay with a credit card
  • You type in all your info and at the end it forces you to set up a pay pal account.
    There is no guest option
  • My wife had a similar issue with an online clothes retailer - it allowed her to select 'checkout as guest' at the bottom, but after entering her card info it then requested she set up an account. Speaking on the phone with PayPal left her no wiser, they said it shouldn't work that way. Well, if they don't know, how the hell is anyone else supposed to know?
  • I know someone who writes their software! But think of all the sales people are missing out on.
    I have 1300 parts to order.
  • edited September 2018 Vote Up0Vote Down
    I am building a 36 wheel 42009 Lego technic crane