Thinking of selling up.

I have on and off through the year been unwell and could continue for sometime, family have helped me to keep the store open recently and would like to say sorry for the delays caused in the last two weeks and thank you for the understanding and patience.
It has had me thinking that along with my other business something needs to give and it comes down to simple maths when making a choice on it as difficult as it is.

Some bulk lots will not be included but over all we will have over 600,000 parts to sell along all sorted into hundreds of really useful trays and tubs by part types with each colour in its own compartment. I can also include a large plastic draw unit and racking.
Most of our bricks are in the top 3 prices and our current selling price is around £45k after removing the few bulk lots and minifigures. I invite offers of around £18k to include all shelf's, tubs and draws which I estimate has cost a further £4k. (our actual holding at time of posting is 735k parts including minifigures and 54k in value at our prices).

This is a great chance to have one of the largest stock holdings in the UK, we have been turning over 10-12k per year and that is with some delays and shut downs due to health and seasonal sales in our other business so in the right hands could easy turn much more.
Viewing is welcome and we are based in a storage unit in the Barking, Essex area.
Any questions please message us but to save some questions for now we are looking to sell a complete lot so no cherry picking, sensible offers will be considered.

For those with outstanding orders they will be picked over the next 48 hours, Brother was unable to leave work in time Thurs and we are taking orders until a sale is agreed.

Id also like to thank everyone for the support over the last 2 years.

Comments