Item not in inventory

I'm a little confused by this! On some sets I have seen in the inventory tab an extra paragraph which states that some items do not appear in the main inventory and a set of instructions to match them up by adding Lego Item Numbers to the relevant colours (set 6720 is a good example of this). However, it appears in this case all four items already have the item numbers against their respective colours, so should they now not be appearing in this list? There is also a suggestion that once this is done the inventory will automatically update, which seems strange given that every other catalogue change is subject to administrator approval. In the case of 6720 I updated the inventory to include all the missing parts, thinking this would solve the problem but they are still there. Am I missing something obvious?

Comments

• 1 Comment sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Thank you for bringing this to our attention, in this case it was because multiple items shared the same set number and so the system didn't know which set to import the inventory into. We have now removed the ID from the other set and that has been resolved.