5005254 Harry Potter not shown on sale

I've added to my inventory the set 5005254 yesterday 13 sept. 2018.
The flag "For Sale" is checked, I can view it because of the "Sell (1)" tab, so it's saved.
Searching the set from in the catalog will return the match, but opening it the tab "Buy (0)" states:
"There are currently no stores selling this item, to be notified when it comes back in stock, add it to your Wishlist".
Doing the same with the set 5005255 works perfectly, it's visible on both the Buy and the Sell tabs.
Maybe I've made some mistake? Maybe there's something to fix? Or simply Harry Potter is behind the invisibilty cloak? :-)
Thank you.

Comments

• 5 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • I can't see it for sale either. I thought it might be because you don't ship to the UK (where I am), but you do, so that can't be the reason. There were a couple of similar incidents a couple of weeks ago where random items 'disappeared' from being on sale (when they were set correctly), but reappeared once Lawrence had worked some magic. Maybe the same has happened again?
  • Thanks Jay37 for your contribute. Maybe the problem is elsewhere? I'm from Italy and (I suppose) I'm configured to ship worlwide, bot because I see Great Britain in one of my enabled shipping methods and because I've already shipped to Scotland in the past.
  • Thank you for bringing that to our attention, it was an issue related to items which have had their item type changed, this has now been resolved. I apologise for the inconvenience.
  • It works! Soooo fast! Thank you very much!
  • Hi there, seems to have the same problem with Lotso's Dump Truck Set 7789. It's in my inventory, on sale, etc. but I can't see it listed in search result. Can you check it please?