Help with markings on female head

Hi I think I have a head item number 82131but according to picture it appears to have a form or red eye shadow. Does she actually have red eye shadow or is it a shadow. This appears to happen on a couple of heads but really not sure whether they have eye shadow or not :-) Can anyone advise please?
Thanks

Comments

• 2 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • @WESTIEKATH Ah, a complicated one :-) (not you, the head LOL). Indeed 3 known versions (with each 2 molds), but actually more versions then that (unidentified). 1 version (2 molds) is dual sided, easy to spot. Both other versions are more complicated, other sites resolved it by using 'red' lips and 'pink' lips as tags, technicly, the 'red' lips version has a tiny red shade on top of the eye, the pink lips does not. But that doesn't make it easier, LEGO uses the 'lego ID' number for several versions (several plants), causing quite a mixup in inventories I'm afraid.
  • > @robernat said:
    > @WESTIEKATH Ah, a complicated one :-) (not you, the head LOL). Indeed 3 known versions (with each 2 molds), but actually more versions then that (unidentified). 1 version (2 molds) is dual sided, easy to spot. Both other versions are more complicated, other sites resolved it by using 'red' lips and 'pink' lips as tags, technicly, the 'red' lips version has a tiny red shade on top of the eye, the pink lips does not. But that doesn't make it easier, LEGO uses the 'lego ID' number for several versions (several plants), causing quite a mixup in inventories I'm afraid.

Oh dear now that is confusing :-O So do you think it would be alright to add them to my inventory and then just add in the description eg pink lips with no red shade above eyes??
    Lego really don't make it easy for us - but then it all adds to the enjoyment

:D