Stickers used for multiple different sets

Hello,

I'm looking to add/update the inventory for Dacta set 9365. There is one sticker sheet in BO for this set. However, there are actually two different sticker sheets that come with 9365, and both of these are used in other sets as well (for the same vehicles in the Dacta set that were sold separately under different set numbers, 6594 and 6668).

My challenge is that those other sets also have their own sticker sheets in BO. How should I go about updating the existing 6594 and 6668 sticker sheets to show that they also appear in 9365, and remove the dedicated 9365 sticker sheet from the catalog? Or should I make multiple duplicate sticker sheet part numbers for the exact same sticker sheet (that's the way BL does it for these parts)?

Please advise on the best way to proceed, thank you!

Comments

• 3 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • If a single sticker sheet is used in multiple sets, you can add a Sticker relationship from that sticker sheet to any sets that it comes in
  • Okay, so for the existing 6594 and 6668 sticker sheets, I'll add in the relationship to 9365, then I'll delete the existing 9365 sticker sheet (as it is now redundant). Does this make sense/fit in with how the stickers should be inventoried? Thanks again!
  • That sounds fine, if you make those submissions, I'll then make any further changes if necessary