Create Stickered Part - Directly uploading a picture and add quantity for set?!

Hello Brick Owl Team,

it's a while ago when I have created the last stickered parts. The current entry page is much more easier - choosing color, easy title entry, reference to set.

Maybe you can add two different additional and (in my opinion) helpful functions:
- uploading a picture: the color is already chosen and it would be easier for approval if you can see a picture. And it will reduce the risk of having stickered parts without a picture
- enter quantity for the set: if it's possible to enter directly the quantity beside the set number I will save some time and the part can be shown directly in the set parts list after approval

Best regards,
Oliver.

Comments

• 5 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Hey,

Today I would like to bring this post / suggestion to the top again. There haven't been any comments neither pro nor cons.
    It would be great to add directly the image of a stickered / decorated part and maybe additional information like "decorated sides".
    What do you think?

Regards,
    Oliver.
  • I have to say, I LOVE the idea of being able to add a picture to a new stickered part at the point of submission - it would save me pulling out the item again to photograph it for sale. It might help the admins in part verification, also. If nothing else, at least as an OPTIONAL element (but it would need to auto-load that item into the catalog upon approval). We already put in part color, so that could help a lot.

Ditto quantity for related set. I would +1 both of these, all are later timesavers.
  • I too think this is a good idea, might streamline things for both the submitter and Lawrence (although there may be a reason why the current method is preferred)
  • +1 from me too. I've got loads of stickered parts to add, and being able to add the photo at the same time as the catalog entry would be a real help.

Rich
  • +1 and not just stickered parts, but for all new entries, especially considering how long it can take new entries to be approved.
This discussion has been closed.