Lack of Feedback?

edited October 2013 in General Vote Up0Vote Down
Hey all,

I've noticed a significant lack of feedback from buyers here on Brick Owl. Of the 10 orders that definitely have been received so far, I've received feedback on one!

Anyone else?

Comments

• 6 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Similar. I think there are many reasons for this, including that this site seems to be generating a lot of sales(imo) from outside the usual AFOL demographic that relies on the "other" LEGO marketplace. This means a lot of people sign up for the one and done transaction, and will probably not log back on to the site unless they have another need in the future. Plus other than ebay and that other LEGO marketplace I do not think of any other ecommerce sites that I personally use that I leave feedback on. I hate to admit, but unless there is a problem I usually do not leave any feedback as a buyer...yeah I am one of those people even though I mainly sell. But I always leave feedback for my customers. I am mainly annoyed by places that send me emails asking for reviews or feedback...
  • I have personally decided that I'm not going to worry about it here. I'd rather have a sale with no feedback than feedback with no sale. ;-) As far as whether the customer is happy I'll consider no news to be good news.

Brian
  • Thanks, nice to know I'm not the only one. I thought it might have been something I said ... ?
  • I posted a thread like this a month or two back. Seems to be common on this site for some reason.
  • I've yet to receive a single feedback from any buyers, and I've had a couple dozen orders already. It might not be a big deal for those of us with feedback boosts from other sites, but if you're a new seller, that feedback rating can be meaningful at the beginning. I'm wondering how obvious it is to the buyer that feedback is desired and appropriate on this site.