Non-receipt of goods

Over the last couple of months, I've placed a lot of orders with various shops via Brick Owl. Like an idiot, I deleted the order confirmation and dispatch emails for a lot of them from my PC before the goods arrived, and only kept the payment receipts I got from Paypal.

I'm now thinking I've ordered a LOT of parts which I haven't received, but because I deleted the confirmation emails, I have no idea of which parts I ordered from which shop - yes, I know that's all my fault - and therefore cannot chase up the delivery.

I'm not accusing any dealers of anything as some of the orders are quite recent so could still be in transit, but it would make my life much easier if I could access a list of the various orders I have placed giving details of the items ordered and the dispatch dates. I could then compare this with my list of parts I am still waiting for and try to find out if there are any discrepancies.

Is there any way of accessing the individual order details from the Brick Owl order numbers on my emails, or do I have to contact each shop individually and ask them?

Comments